BULLDOG PEDIGREE STAINLESS STEEL DIGGING FORK
Light and well balanced, this professional tool is ideal for any gardener.
This Pedigree stainless steel digging fork makes a handsome and useful addition to any gardener's tool collection. Ideal for breaking up compacted ground, loosening soil around weeds, spreading compost or manure over beds and lifting piles of green waste. Strap-socketed for extra strength, the head is riveted to a sustainable solid ash shaft capped with a comfortable YD grip. Perfect for vegetable plots, borders and for planting trees and shrubs.
- Perfect for breaking up compact ground
- Rust-resistant stainless steel head
- Easy to keep clean
- Double-riveted strapped socket
- 28" good solid handle perfect for the gardener or someone wanting more leverage
- Comfortable YD handle
- Lightweight and well balanced
- Lifetime manufacturers guarantee